Showing Results for
- 1From:Advances in Environmental Biology (Vol. 7, Issue 11) Peer-ReviewedConsidering the importance of urban parks and green spaces and their role in urban life, this study undertook evaluation of parks and urban green spaces in District 8, Tehran. It is a descriptive-comparative research....
- 2From:Progress in Organic Coatings (Vol. 140) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 4From:Journal of Environmental Health Science and Engineering (Vol. 12, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAuthor(s): Ahmad Moarefian1 , Hossein Alizadeh Golestani2 and Hooman Bahmanpour3 Introduction The occurrence of antibiotics as emerging containment substances in aquatic environments has always been a cause of...
- 5From:Advances in Environmental BiologyPeer-ReviewedZoning has a vital importance in ecotourism management and defines the optimum use of an area based on its environmental capabilities. It also requires the use of applied information technologies such as Geographical...
- 6From:Advances in Environmental BiologyPeer-ReviewedThe purpose of the present research was to study the relationship between organizational citizenship behavior and job burnout in the faculty members of physical education. The research was correlational. The population...
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it