Showing Results for
- 3From:Philosophy of the Social Sciences (Vol. 24, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 4From:Philosophy (Vol. 72, Issue 279) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 8From:Philosophy of the Social Sciences (Vol. 27, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 11From:International Philosophical Quarterly (Vol. 39, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 13From:International Philosophical Quarterly (Vol. 32, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 14From:Journal of Medical Ethics (Vol. 25, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedDr Neil Campbell suggests that when patients suffering extremes of protracted pain ask for help to end their lives, their requests should be discounted as made under compulsion. I contend that the doctors concerned...
- 20From:Philosophical Investigations (Vol. 29, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it