Showing Results for
- 1From:Psychoneuroendocrinology (Vol. 148) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 2From:BMC Public Health (Vol. 23, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedBackground Population-based research examining geographic variability in psychotropic medication dispensing to children and youth and the sociodemographic correlates of such variation is lacking. Variation in...
- 3From:Archaeological and Anthropological Sciences (Vol. 15, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 4From:European Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery & Traumatology (Vol. 32, Issue 8) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 5From:BMC Public Health (Vol. 22, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedMany factors influence the health and well-being of children and the adults they will become. Yet there are significant gaps in how trajectories of healthy development are measured, how the potential for leading a...
- 6From:Journal of Great Lakes Research (Vol. 48, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 7From:BMC Psychiatry (Vol. 22, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedBackground Self-harm in children and adolescents is difficult to treat. Peripheral and neural correlates of self-harm could lead to biomarkers to guide precision care. We therefore conducted a scoping review of...
- 8From:Pediatrics (Vol. 129, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 9From:British Journal of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery (Vol. 45, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 10From:Psychoneuroendocrinology (Vol. 31, Issue 10) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 11From:American West (Vol. 14) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 13From:Human Resource Management Review (Vol. 28, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 14From:Indiana Journal of Global Legal Studies (Vol. 18, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAs part of a multilateral climate change treaty, the parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) have discussed establishing an international aid mechanism, or fund, to support...
- 15From:International Journal of Law and Psychiatry (Vol. 20, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 16From:International Journal of Law and Psychiatry (Vol. 21, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 19From:Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology (Vol. 64, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it