Showing Results for
- 1From:Chemical Engineering Journal (Vol. 452) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 2From:Journal of Food Engineering (Vol. 334) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 3From:Journal of Environmental Management (Vol. 322) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 4From:PLoS ONE (Vol. 17, Issue 11) Peer-ReviewedAn important step to achieve greater financial inclusion is to increase the acceptance and usage of digital payments. Although consumer adoption of digital payments has improved dramatically globally, the acceptance and...
- 5From:Biofuels, Bioproducts and Biorefining (Vol. 16, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 6From:Injury (Vol. 53, Issue 11) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 7From:Industrial Crops & Products (Vol. 186) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 8From:Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering (Vol. 2022) Peer-ReviewedRegarding the problem of digital camera identification, many methods have been proposed, and for several of them, their effectiveness has been verified on the basis of disputed flat images. However, in real cases the...
- 9From:Pediatric Obesity (Vol. 17, Issue 10) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 10From:European Journal of Internal Medicine (Vol. 104) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 11From:Expert Systems With Applications (Vol. 203) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 12From:Neural Plasticity (Vol. 2022) Peer-ReviewedThe dentate gyrus (DG) is the gateway of sensory information arriving from the perforant pathway (PP) to the hippocampus. The adequate integration of incoming information into the DG is paramount in the execution of...
- 13From:Environmental Science and Pollution Research (Vol. 29, Issue 41) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 14From:Surgical and Radiologic Anatomy (Vol. 44, Issue 9) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 15From:HIV Medicine (Vol. 23, Issue 8) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 16From:Archives of Medical Research (Vol. 53, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 17From:Animal Feed Science and Technology (Vol. 291) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 18From:Infection and Drug Resistance (Vol. 15) Peer-ReviewedBackground: Hepatitis C virus (HC V) is a major cause of chronic liver infection with 71 million people infected worldwide. Pakistan has the second highest prevalence of HC V infection and more than half (52%) of...
- 19From:International Journal of Retina and Vitreous (Vol. 8, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedBackground AQUILA (NCT03470103) was a prospective, observational, 12-month cohort study evaluating treatment patterns, clinical effectiveness, and safety of intravitreal aflibercept (IVT-AFL) in patients from Latin...
- 20From:Cancers (Vol. 14, Issue 16) Peer-ReviewedIn this unicentric prospective study, we analyzed the most prevalent mutations in HCC (TERT promoter, TP53, CTNNB1, AXIN1 and ARID1A) in plasma cfDNA by next-generation sequencing, aiming to elucidate their value as...
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it