Showing Results for
- 1From:Acta Biotheoretica (Vol. 70, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 2From:Journal of Biological Systems (Vol. 29, Issue 02) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 4From:Advances in Dynamical Systems and Applications (Vol. 6, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedIn this paper we present existence and uniqueness results for BVPs associated with singular interface problems. Classical fixed point theorems are used for proving the existence and uniqueness results for these...
- 5From:Advances in Dynamical Systems and Applications (Vol. 3, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedMatching interface problems are a class of interface problems wherein two different differential equations are defined on adjacent intervals with matching interface conditions at the common point of interface. In...
- 6From:Alexandria Engineering Journal (Vol. 60, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 7From:Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems (Vol. 26, Issue 1-3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 8From:Acta Biotheoretica (Vol. 68, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 9From:Acta Biotheoretica (Vol. 70, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it