Showing Results for
- 1From:Journal of Electronic Materials (Vol. 51, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 2From:Solid State Communications (Vol. 341) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 3From:Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing (Vol. 136) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 4From:SPIN (Vol. 11, Issue 04) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 5From:Advances in Environmental BiologyPeer-ReviewedFlavonoids play a very important role. The beneficial effect of flavonoids is mainly associated with the different various antioxidative mechanisms which act as enzyme inhibitor, reducing agents, trapping free radical...
- 6From:Advances in Natural and Applied Sciences (Vol. 4, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedIn order to evaluate the potential of medicinal effects of the popular edible Pulicaria jaubertii in Yemen, the chloroform (CH[Cl.sub.3]), ethylacetate (AcOEt) and n-butanol (n-BuOH) extracts from leaves were...
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it