Showing Results for
- 1From:Journal of Medical Genetics (Vol. 38, Issue 11) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Objectives--To determine the natural history of Anderson-Fabry disease (AFD) as a baseline for efficacy assessment of potentially therapeutic drugs. Design--The first large cross sectional study of a...
- 2From:Journal of Medical Genetics (Vol. 38, Issue 11) Peer-ReviewedEDITOR--Anderson-Fabry disease (AFD) is a sphingolipid storage disorder resulting from the deficiency of the lysosomal enzyme [alpha]-galactosidase. Unlike most other lysosomal diseases, the inheritance is X linked....
- 3From:Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis (Vol. 14, Issue 11) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 4From:Sexually Transmitted Infections (Vol. 93, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 5From:Journal of Viral Hepatitis (Vol. 21, Issue 9) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 6From:British Medical Journal (Vol. 330, Issue 7482) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it