Showing Results for
- 1From:Past & Present (Vol. 170, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 2From:History: The Journal of the Historical Association (Vol. 82, Issue 266) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 4From:Sexually Transmitted Infections (Vol. 93, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 5From:Clinical Infectious Diseases (Vol. 58, Issue 7) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 6From:Vaccine (Vol. 34, Issue 44) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 7From:History: The Journal of the Historical Association (Vol. 83, Issue 269) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 8From:Vaccine (Vol. 36, Issue 41) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 9From:Archives of Disease in Childhood Fetal and Neonatal Edition (Vol. 93, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 10From:Journal of Infection (Vol. 45, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 11From:British Medical Journal (Vol. 304, Issue 6838) Peer-ReviewedMountaineers are still dying of altitude induced illness despite increasing awareness of its dangers. Last year the death of Cathy Jessop on her honeymoon in Nepal made international headlines. She died trying to descend...
- 12From:Archives of Disease in Childhood (Vol. 87, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedSerogroup B Neisseria meningitidis is a frequent cause of invasive meningococcal disease, yet there are no effective vaccines suitable for routine immunisation. Limited efficacy has been shown with meningococcal outer...
- 13From:Archives of Disease in Childhood (Vol. 93, Issue 11) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 14From:Medieval ReviewPeer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 15From:Public Health (Vol. 127, Issue 12) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 16From:Archives of Disease in Childhood (Vol. 86, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedA case of pelvic inflammatory disease in a sexually non-active 13 year old girl is described, with evidence of pinworms as the cause. Albendazole treatment cleared the infestation but the patient suffered subsequent...
- 17From:Vaccine (Vol. 34, Issue 44) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 18From:Journal of Infectious Diseases (Vol. 197, Issue 9) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 19From:British Medical Journal (Vol. 336, Issue 7659) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 20From:History: The Journal of the Historical Association (Vol. 74, Issue 241) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it