Showing Results for
- 2From:Austral Ecology (Vol. 47, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 3From:Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology (Vol. 87, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 4From:BMC Primary Care (Vol. 23, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedBackground Opportunistic recruitment in primary care is challenging due to the inherent unpredictability of incident conditions, and workload and time pressures. Many clinical trials do not recruit to target, leading...
- 5From:British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology (Vol. 88, Issue 7) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 6From:The American Journal of Surgery (Vol. 224, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 7From:PLoS ONE (Vol. 17, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedObjective To identify the experiences and concerns of health workers (HWs), and how they changed, throughout the first year of the COVID-19 pandemic in the UK. Methods Longitudinal, qualitative study with HWs...
- 8From:Dermatitis (Vol. 33, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 9From:Pediatric Critical Care Medicine (Vol. 23, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 10From:Annals of Applied Biology (Vol. 180, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 11From:Ambio (Vol. 51, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 12From:Journal of Clinical Investigation (Vol. 132, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedErnest McCulloch and James Till established the properties of stem cells in the 1960s (1), fueling interest in exploiting the ability of pluripotent cells to replace dysfunctional tissue in disease states. This concept...
- 13From:Plant Systematics and Evolution (Vol. 308, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 14From:PLoS ONE (Vol. 16, Issue 12) Peer-ReviewedBackground Australia has a universal healthcare system, yet organisation and delivery of primary healthcare (PHC) services varies across local areas. Understanding the nature and extent of this variation is essential...
- 16From:Metabolism (Vol. 124) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 17From:The Lancet (Vol. 398, Issue 10303) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 18From:Implementation Science Communications (Vol. 2, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedBackground Trials show that antimicrobial stewardship (AMS) strategies, including communication skills training, point-of-care C-reactive protein testing (POC-CRPT) and delayed prescriptions, help optimise antibiotic...
- 19From:Aerospace Science and Technology (Vol. 28, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 20From:Applied Thermal Engineering (Vol. 61, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it