Showing Results for
- 1From:Emerging Infectious Diseases (Vol. 22, Issue 9) Peer-ReviewedTo the Editor: Mycoplasma genitalium is a sexually transmitted bacterium involved in nongonococcal urethritis in men and associated with cervicitis and pelvic inflammatory disease in women. Azithromycin regimens have...
- 2From:Sexually Transmitted Infections (Vol. 93, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 4From:PLoS ONE (Vol. 7, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedThis study describes a new multilocus variable number tandem-repeat (VNTR) analysis (MLVA) typing system for the discrimination of Chlamydia trachomatis genovar D to K isolates or specimens. We focused our MLVA scheme...
- 5From:Journal of Pain (Vol. 12, Issue 10) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 6From:Pharmacology, Biochemistry and Behavior (Vol. 103, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 7From:Sexually Transmitted Diseases (Vol. 42, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it