Showing Results for
- 1From:Scandinavian Journal of Medicine and Science in Sports (Vol. 33, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 2From:Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences (Vol. 77, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 3From:Geoscientific Model Development (Vol. 15, Issue 24) Peer-ReviewedThe land surface, hydrological, and groundwater modelling communities all have expertise in simulating the hydrological processes at play in the terrestrial component of the Earth system. However, these communities, and...
- 4From:Critical Care (Vol. 26, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedBackground Delirium is a frequent manifestation of acute brain dysfunction and is associated with cognitive impairment. The hypothesized mechanism of brain dysfunction during critical illness is centered on...
- 5From:Microelectronic Engineering (Vol. 266) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 6From:Journal of Clinical Nursing (Vol. 31, Issue 19-20) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 7From:Investigative Radiology (Vol. 57, Issue 9) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 8From:American Journal of Emergency Medicine (Vol. 59) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 9From:Natural Hazards and Earth System Sciences (Vol. 22, Issue 8) Peer-ReviewedA modelling framework for using regional climate projections to assess flooding hazard has been developed and applied to the Gwydir River (catchment 26 600 km.sup.2 and floodplain 8100 km.sup.2 ), NSW, Australia. The...
- 10From:Journal of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance (Vol. 24, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedThe Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance (SCMR) is an international society focused on the research, education, and clinical application of cardiovascular magnetic resonance (CMR). "Cases of SCMR" is a case...
- 12From:Professional Case Management (Vol. 27, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 13From:Neurogastroenterology and Motility (Vol. 34, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 14From:Applied Surface Science (Vol. 257, Issue 9) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 15From:Sexually Transmitted Infections (Vol. 79, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedSurveillance of sexually transmitted infections (STI) provides information for public health action, a relation that was highlighted by the "National Strategy for Sexual Health and HIV" published recently by the...
- 17From:Thin Solid Films (Vol. 599) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 18From:Journal of Applied Physics (Vol. 110, Issue 12) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 19From:Emergency Medicine Journal (Vol. 23, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 20From:Economic and Social Review (Vol. 14) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it