Showing Results for
- Academic Journals (109)
- 1From:PLoS ONE (Vol. 18, Issue 5) Peer-Reviewed
Langbiangia, a new genus of Gesneriaceae endemic to Langbiang Plateau, southern Vietnam and a taxonomic endeavor to achieve key targets of the post-2020 global biodiversity framework.Situated in the southern end of the Annamite Mountain Range, Langbiang Plateau is a major biodiversity hotspot of southern Vietnam known for high species diversity and endemicity. To achieve effective conservation, parts...
- 2From:BMC Medical Ethics (Vol. 24, Issue 1) Peer-Reviewed
Equivalence of care, confidentiality, and professional independence must underpin the hospital care of individuals experiencing incarceration.We present the reflections of three clinical practitioners on ethical considerations when caring for individuals experiencing incarceration needing in-patient hospital services. We examine the challenges and critical...
- 3From:Materials (Vol. 15, Issue 23) Peer-Reviewed
Experimental Design, Equilibrium Modeling and Kinetic Studies on the Adsorption of Methylene Blue by Adsorbent: Activated Carbon from Durian Shell Waste.For the first time, activated carbon from a durian shell (ACDS) activated by H2SO4 was successfully synthesized in the present study. The fabricated ACDS has a porous surface with a specific surface area of 348.0017...
- 4From:Chemosphere (Vol. 303) Peer-Reviewed
Differential pulse voltammetry determination of salbutamol using disulfite tungsten/activated carbon modified glassy carbon electrode.Abstract Only
- 6From:EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and NetworkingPeer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 7From:Applied Soil Ecology (Vol. 47, Issue 1) Peer-Reviewed
Laboratory investigation of organic matter mineralization and nutrient leaching from earthworm casts produced by Amynthas khamiAbstract Only
- 8From:Renewable Energy (Vol. 90) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 9From:Trends in Analytical Chemistry (Vol. 79) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 10From:Food Science & Nutrition (Vol. 9, Issue 8) Peer-Reviewed
Lipid composition and molecular species of phospholipid in oyster Crassostrea lugubris (Sowerby, 1871) from Lang Co Beach, Hue Province, Vietnam.Abstract Only
- 11From:Open Access Journal of Contraception (Issue 1) Peer-Reviewed
Postpartum family-planning barriers and catalysts in Burkina Faso and the Democratic Republic of Congo: a multiperspective study.Purpose: To address the high unmet need for postpartum family planning (PPFP) in resourcelimited settings, particularly in sub-Saharan Africa, this study aimed to identify PPFP-related barriers and catalysts to inform...
- 12From:Environmental Research (Vol. 208) Peer-Reviewed
A state-of-the-art review on graphene-based nanomaterials to determine antibiotics by electrochemical techniques.Abstract Only
- 13From:Catena (Vol. 87, Issue 2) Peer-Reviewed
Climate and vegetation determine soil organic matter status in an alpine inner-tropical soil catena in the Fan Si Pan Mountain, VietnamAbstract Only
- 14From:Trends in Analytical Chemistry (Vol. 79) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 15From:Energy (Vol. 154) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 16From:PLoS ONE (Vol. 10, Issue 7) Peer-Reviewed
Cholera in Pregnancy: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Fetal, Neonatal, and Maternal MortalityBackground Maternal infection with cholera may negatively affect pregnancy outcomes. The objective of this research is to systematically review the literature and determine the risk of fetal, neonatal and maternal...
- 17From:International Journal of Social Robotics (Vol. 8, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 18From:Circulation (Vol. 144, Issue S_1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 19From:International Journal of Control, Automation And Systems (Vol. 16, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 20From:Hydrological Processes (Vol. 28, Issue 6) Peer-Reviewed
Lumped surface and sub-surface runoff for erosion modeling within a small hilly watershed in northern VietnamAbstract Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it