Showing Results for
- 1From:Trials (Vol. 22, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedBackground Overactive bladder (OAB) syndrome is a symptom complex affecting 12-14% of the UK adult female population. Symptoms include urinary urgency, with or without urgency incontinence, increased daytime urinary...
- 2From:British Journal of Medical and Surgical Urology (Vol. 2, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 3From:Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta (Vol. 73, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 4From:The Journal of Urology (Vol. 171, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 6From:Autonomic and Autacoid Pharmacology (Vol. 26, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 7From:Neurourology and Urodynamics (Vol. 35, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 8From:The Journal of Urology (Vol. 167, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 9From:Journal of Crystal Growth (Vol. 294, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 10From:The Lancet (Vol. 358, Issue 9279) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 11From:Science (Vol. 257, Issue 5074) Peer-ReviewedSiderophile (metal-seeking) element concentrations in the earths's upper mantle are indicators of how the earth accreted and differentiated. A long-standing problem in geology is that, although the earth has a large...
- 12From:European Urology Supplements (Vol. 14, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 13From:Trials (Vol. 16, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedBackground Lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS) comprise storage symptoms, voiding symptoms and post-voiding symptoms. Prevalence and severity of LUTS increase with age and the progressive increase in the aged...
- 14From:Acta Physiologica (Vol. 213, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it