Showing Results for
- 1From:Ear, Nose and Throat Journal (Vol. 85, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Middle meatal spacers are used by many sinus surgeons to aid postoperative care. Aspiration of a spacer is a concern. We demonstrate a novel method of securing spacers with a transseptal suture to prevent...
- 2From:Journal of Voice (Vol. 20, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedSummary: Objectives/Hypothesis: We hypothesize that bimanual, three-dimensional robotic surgery will prove valuable for glottic microsurgical procedures. Study Design: To test this hypothesis, we developed and optimized...
- 4From:Ear, Nose and Throat Journal (Vol. 97, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedWe present the case of a healthy 79-year-old woman who initially presented to the clinic with a midline frontal mass. She reported first noticing the mass 1 year before evaluation, after being struck in the head with a...
- 5From:Operative Techniques in Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery (Vol. 19, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 6From:Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery (Vol. 137, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it