Showing Results for
- 2From:Business Horizons (Vol. 48, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 3From:The Journal of Services Marketing (Vol. 13, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 4From:Journal of Small Business Management (Vol. 26, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 6From:Journal of Leadership & Organizational Studies (Vol. 14, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedThe employee brand is the image presented to an organization's customers and other relevant stakeholders through its employees. The employee branding process is predicated on achieving and maintaining message...
- 7From:Business Horizons (Vol. 52, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 8From:Business HorizonsPeer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 11From:Journal of Health Care Marketing (Vol. 14, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 12From:Business Horizons (Vol. 57, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 13From:Arkansas Business and Economic Review (Vol. 21, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 14From:Health Services Research (Vol. 26, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedEvidence in both the manufacturing and services industries indicates that quality is a key determinant of market share and return on investment as well as cost reduction (Anderson and Zeithaml 1984; Parasuraman,...
- 15From:International Journal of Internet Marketing and Advertising (Vol. 8, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 16From:Journal of Managerial Issues (Vol. 23, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedThe employee brand is the image employees present to customers and other stakeholders. The process of defining the employee brand image and then motivating and empowering employees to project it to others is referred to...
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it