Showing Results for
- 1From:European Journal of Gastroenterology & Hepatology (Vol. 35, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 2From:Current Opinion in Allergy and Clinical Immunology (Vol. 22, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 3From:Vaccine (Vol. 40, Issue 42) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 4From:Journal of Police and Criminal Psychology (Vol. 37, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 5From:Arthroscopy: The Journal of Arthroscopic and Related Surgery (Vol. 38, Issue 9) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 6From:PLoS ONE (Vol. 17, Issue 8) Peer-ReviewedBackground Inhaler technique errors are common in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) treatment, potentially leading to poor disease management. Our pooled analysis approach assessed correct use and...
- 7From:JBJS Open Access (Vol. 7, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 8From:The Journal of Arthroplasty (Vol. 37, Issue 8) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 9From:Digestive Diseases and Sciences (Vol. 67, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 10From:Musculoskeletal Care (Vol. 20, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 11From:PLoS Genetics (Vol. 18, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedAtopic dermatitis (AD) is one of the most common skin disorders among children. Disease etiology involves genetic and environmental factors, with 29 independent AD risk loci enriched for risk allele-dependent gene...
- 12From:Journal of Management & Organization (Vol. 19, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 13From:Design Week (Vol. 19, Issue 48)JIM DAVIES and I share a passion. He declares himself 'an inveterate hoarder of graphic ephemera' (Private View, 21 October). As a governor of the History of Advertising Trust, I am involved in capturing ephemera on the...
- 15From:Design Week (Vol. 17, Issue 13)I ENDORSE Tim Rich's views (Private View, DW 28 February) on the relationship of art to design. Of the latter he writes 'beauty is redundant if it doesn't achieve its functional objective' and concludes with the simple,...
- 18From:PLoS ONE (Vol. 12, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedLight microscopy is a powerful tool in the detection and analysis of parasites, fungi, and prokaryotes, but has been challenging to use for the detection of individual virus particles. Unlabeled virus particles are too...
- 19From:Pediatrics (Vol. 121, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 20From:Chest (Vol. 129, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedStudy objectives: To determine the prevalence of habitual snoring (HS) in 1-year-old children, and to assess the relationship between HS and atopic status in these children. Design: Cross-sectional evaluation of a...
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it