Showing Results for
- 1From:Aquaculture (Vol. 557) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 2From:Aquaculture Research (Vol. 53, Issue 10) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 3From:Acta Histochemica (Vol. 124, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 4From:Injury (Vol. 53, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 5From:Probiotics And Antimicrobial Proteins (Vol. 14, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 6From:Aquaculture Research (Vol. 52, Issue 11) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 7From:Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics (Vol. 304, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 9From:Nuclear Medicine And Molecular Imaging (Vol. 48, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 10From:Case Reports in RadiologyPeer-ReviewedIt is known that Fluorodeoxyglucose (FDG) Positron Emission/Computed Tomography (PET/CT) images may be helpful for evaluation of brain function in newborns. Here we described the fluorine-18 [18-F] FDG PET/CT imaging...
- 11From:Nuclear Medicine Seminars (Vol. 4, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedMesothelioma is a highly aggressive neoplasm originating from mesothelial cells in serosal surfaces and mostly (90%) from pleura. Exposure to asbestos and erionite fibers plays an important role in pleural mesothelioma...
- 13From:The Clinical Respiratory Journal (Vol. 13, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 14From:Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology (Vol. 34, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 15From:Tropical Animal Health and Production (Vol. 40, Issue 7) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 16From:Interactions (Vol. 25, Issue 1-2) Peer-ReviewedDavid Hare's play Fanshen (1975) traces the improving social conditions of the peasants following land reform introduced during the Chinese Revolution. This event was a significant landmark in the history of China and...
- 17From:Animal Reproduction Science (Vol. 202) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 18From:Turkish Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology (Vol. 16, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedObjective: To define a novel experimental model with maternal intravenous (i.v.) granulocyte-colony stimulating factor (G-CSF) followed by a single- and high-dose of 20 mg intra-amniotic (IA) endotoxin to induce fetal...
- 19From:Archives of Oral Biology (Vol. 117) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 20From:Pesticide Biochemistry and Physiology (Vol. 102, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it