Showing Results for
- 1From:Acta Histochemica (Vol. 124, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 2From:İstanbul Medical Journal (Vol. 22, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedIntroduction: Lifestyle modification is the first-line treatment for the management of patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM). Patient education and the use of technological tools that will increase compliance...
- 3From:Avicenna Journal of Medical Biotechnology (Vol. 8, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Background: Acromegaly is associated with increased morbidity and mortality related to cardiovascular diseases. Leptin (LEP) and Leptin Receptor (LEPR) gene polymorphisms can increase cardiovascular risks....
- 4From:Growth Hormone & IGF Research (Vol. 53) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 5From:Translational Research (Vol. 154, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 6From:Primary Care Diabetes (Vol. 15, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 7From:Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy (Vol. 110) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 8From:Pancreatology (Vol. 16, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 9From:Pancreatology (Vol. 16, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 10From:Medical Principles and Practice (Vol. 25, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedObjective: To determine the relationship between central adiposity parameters and autonomic nervous system (ANS) dysfunction. Subjects and Methods: The study included 114 obese individuals without any cardiovascular risk...
- 11From:Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice (Vol. 146) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 12From:Lipids in Health and Disease (Vol. 19, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedBackground Attaining acceptable levels of LDL Cholesterol (LDL-C) significantly improves cardiovascular (CV) outcomes in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM). The LDL-C target attainment and the...
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it