Showing Results for
- 1From:Orthopaedics and Trauma (Vol. 36, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 3From:European Journal of Trauma and Emergency Surgery (Vol. 47, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 5From:Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy (Vol. 39, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 6From:ASHRAE Journal (Vol. 52, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedA discrepancy seems to exist between the cost of water to the average consumer and the actual value of that water to the society and environment. Because it is such a vital component to life and functions in society,...
- 7From:Natural Resources Research (Vol. 30, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 8From:Annals of Emergency Medicine (Vol. 41, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 9From:The Science Teacher (Vol. 78, Issue 8) Peer-ReviewedOne goal of 21st-century education is to develop mature citizens who can identify issues, solve problems, and communicate solutions. What better way for students to learn these skills than by participating in a science...
- 10From:Injury (Vol. 51, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 11From:ASHRAE Journal (Vol. 61, Issue 8) Peer-ReviewedThe primary purpose of HVAC systems is to provide thermal comfort conditioning as well as outdoor air ventilation for maintaining good indoor air quality. There has been an emphasis over the past few decades on...
- 12From:ASHRAE Journal (Vol. 62, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAccording to the National Center of Educational Statistics, as of 2015 there were 4,583 degree-granting public institutions in the United States. (1) Most of these, 89% or 4,084, were founded before the year 2000. Many...
- 13From:Design Week (Vol. 17, Issue 14)Sir John Soane's biographer, Gillian Darley, described the great Georgian architect as 'an accidental romantic'. In contrast, Will Alsop -- that's Professor William Alsop OBE RA -- is very much a deliberate romantic....
- 14From:Orthopaedics and Trauma (Vol. 32, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 15From:Shoulder & Elbow (Vol. 5, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 16From:Orthopaedics and Trauma (Vol. 34, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 17From:The Lancet (Vol. 396, Issue 10256) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 19From:ASHRAE Journal (Vol. 54, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedIn the past decade, we have witnessed tremendous growth in green or sustainable building practices, which initially were voluntary, but more recently are trending toward mandatory adoption. This growth includes rapid...
- 20From:ASHRAE Journal (Vol. 59, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedThe introduction of mechanical cooling substantially changed the world in two major ways: expectations and attitude about thermal comfort by building occupants and global energy consumption. It changed the architecture...
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it