Showing Results for
- 1From:PLoS ONE (Vol. 17, Issue 12) Peer-ReviewedIntroduction Self-care behaviour is fundamental in preventing hypertension in the general population. According to the Health Belief Model, health beliefs and perceptions influence the success in adopting disease...
- 2From:Trials (Vol. 23, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedBackground Tinnitus is the awareness of a sound in the ear or head in the absence of an external source. It affects around 10-15% of people and current treatment options are limited. Experimental treatments include...
- 5From:Trials (Vol. 23, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedBackground Single-sided deafness (SSD) has functional, psychological, and social consequences. Interventions for adults with SSD include hearing aids and auditory implants. Benefits and harms (outcome domains) of these...
- 7From:Parkinsonism and Related Disorders (Vol. 101) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 8From:Neurobiology of Disease (Vol. 170) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 9From:Current Neurology and Neuroscience Reports (Vol. 22, Issue 7)Abstract Only
- 10From:Journal of the Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials (Vol. 118) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 11From:The Lancet Neurology (Vol. 20, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 12From:Neurology: Clinical Practice (Vol. 11, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 14From:The New England Journal of Medicine (Vol. 342, Issue 24) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 15From:Movement Disorders (Vol. 33, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 16From:Noise and Health (Vol. 15, Issue 63) Peer-ReviewedByline: Derek. Hoare, Peyman. Adjamian, Magdalena. Sereda, Deborah. Hall The past decade has seen an escalating enthusiasm to comprehend chronic tinnitus from the perspective of both scientific understanding and...
- 17From:Journal of Family Health (Vol. 26, Issue 5)Citation Only
- 18From:Pediatrics (Vol. 144, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 20From:Hearing Research (Vol. 337) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it