Showing Results for
- 1From:Journal of Computing In Higher Education (Vol. 34, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 2From:Early Childhood Education Journal (Vol. 50, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 3From:Community College Review (Vol. 43, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 4From:Community College Review (Vol. 43, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 6From:Computers & Education (Vol. 77) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 7From:Young ChildrenPeer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 8From:Online Learning Journal (OLJ)Peer-ReviewedThis study explored the interaction between student characteristics and the online environment in predicting course performance and subsequent college persistence among students in a large urban U.S. university system....
- 9From:The Internet and Higher Education (Vol. 25) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 10From:Knowledge Quest (Vol. 40, Issue 5) Peer-Reviewed
Care from a cognitive perspective: Jami Jones, guest editor of this issue, voiced the concern that care has not been at the forefront of the school librarian profession. Yet, to be a caregiver is defined as providing what is necessary for the health, welfare, and maintenance of someone--which is certainly within the province of a school librarian's jobSchool librarians help train students to be effective acquirers, evaluators, and users of ideas and information--a necessary skill for survival in our information-rich society. From this stance, school librarians are...
- 11From:Early Childhood Education Journal (Vol. 49, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 12From:Young Children (Vol. 67, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 13From:Online Learning Journal (OLJ) (Vol. 18, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedThere is well-documented evidence that online retention rates are lower than face-to-face retention rates. However, most past research on online retention focuses on student characteristics, with little knowledge...
- 14From:Computers & Education (Vol. 87) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it