Showing Results for
- 1From:Community College Review (Vol. 43, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 2From:Community College Review (Vol. 43, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 3From:Computers & Education (Vol. 77) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 4From:Online Learning Journal (OLJ)Peer-ReviewedThis study explored the interaction between student characteristics and the online environment in predicting course performance and subsequent college persistence among students in a large urban U.S. university system....
- 5From:Computers & Education (Vol. 98) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 6From:HETS Online Journal (Vol. 2, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedUsing registration and transcript data, the authors explored differences in online course enrollment across different student groups. This study revealed that minority students do not enroll in online courses to the...
- 7From:The Internet and Higher Education (Vol. 25) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 8From:International Journal of Algebra and Computation (Vol. 21, Issue 01n02) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 9From:Online Learning Journal (OLJ) (Vol. 18, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedThere is well-documented evidence that online retention rates are lower than face-to-face retention rates. However, most past research on online retention focuses on student characteristics, with little knowledge...
- 10From:Computers & Education (Vol. 87) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it