Showing Results for
- 1From:Psychiatry Research: Neuroimaging (Vol. 324) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 2From:Computers & Education (Vol. 77) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 3From:American University Law Review (Vol. 67, Issue 1)Citation Only
- 4From:Kritikon Litterarum (Vol. 41, Issue 1-2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 5From:HETS Online Journal (Vol. 2, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedUsing registration and transcript data, the authors explored differences in online course enrollment across different student groups. This study revealed that minority students do not enroll in online courses to the...
- 6From:The Internet and Higher Education (Vol. 25) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 7From:Renaissance Quarterly (Vol. 63, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 10From:Computers & Education (Vol. 87) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 11From:Community College Review (Vol. 43, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 12From:Community College Review (Vol. 43, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 14From:Review of Higher EducationPeer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 15From:Online Learning Journal (OLJ)Peer-ReviewedThis study explored the interaction between student characteristics and the online environment in predicting course performance and subsequent college persistence among students in a large urban U.S. university system....
- 16From:Community College Review (Vol. 37, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract This study explored the educational aspirations of immigrant and native students in an urban community college. Using Burton Clark's cooling-out theory as a framework, the study looked at choices students...
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it