Showing Results for
- 1From:Food Chemistry (Vol. 405) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 2From:CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal (Vol. 195, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedL'objectif du projet C-CHANGE (Canadian Cardiovascular Harmonized National Guideline Endeavour), une initiative d'harmonisation des lignes directrices nationales de prevention et de prise en charge des maladies...
- 3From:Sociology of Health & Illness (Vol. 44, Issue 9) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 4From:CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal (Vol. 194, Issue 43) Peer-ReviewedThe goal of the Canadian Cardiovascular Harmonized National Guideline Endeavour (C-CHANGE) process is to give all Canadian health care providers easy access to a comprehensive and practical set of harmonized guideline...
- 5From:Biofuels, Bioproducts and Biorefining (Vol. 16, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 6From:Cellular and Molecular Neurobiology (Vol. 42, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 7From:Seminars in Dialysis (Vol. 35, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 8From:Applied Cognitive Psychology (Vol. 36, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 9From:Journal of Traumatic Stress (Vol. 35, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 10From:Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States (Vol. 119, Issue 24) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 12From:Applied Magnetic Resonance (Vol. 42, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 13From:Journal of the American Chemical Society (Vol. 131, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 14From:Tulsa Law Journal (Vol. 24, Issue 2)Citation Only
- 15From:Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology (Vol. 129, Issue 1-3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 16From:The Lancet (Vol. 356, Issue 9240) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 17From:Crop Science (Vol. 41, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedFusarium head blight (FHB), caused by Fusarium graminearum Schwabe [teleomorph Gibberella zeae (Schwein.)], is a devastating disease that reduces yield, quality and economic value of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) and...
- 18From:European Journal of Haematology (Vol. 103, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 20From:International Social Work (Vol. 54, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it