Showing Results for
- 1From:Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture (Vol. 101, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 2From:European Journal of Pharmacology (Vol. 824) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 3From:Molecular Medicine Reports (Vol. 19, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedThe present study aimed to investigate the potent inhibitory effects and possible biochemical basis of the novel phosphodiesterase 4 (PDE4) inhibitor ciclamilast, which is a derivative of piclamilast (RP 73401), on PDE4...
- 4From:European Journal of Pharmacology (Vol. 868) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 5From:Respiratory Research (Vol. 11, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedBackground Basic and clinical studies suggest that hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis is the neuroendocrine-immnue pathway that functionally regulates the chronic inflammatory disease including asthma. Our...
- 6From:European Journal of Pharmacology (Vol. 547, Issue 1-3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 7From:Journal of Ethnopharmacology (Vol. 137, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 8From:Life Sciences (Vol. 76, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 9From:International Immunopharmacology (Vol. 9, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 10From:BBA - General Subjects (Vol. 1840, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 11From:Toxicology (Vol. 389) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 13From:Journal of Zhejiang University - Science B (Vol. 14, Issue 11) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 14From:Planta Medica (Vol. 73, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 15From:BBA - Molecular Basis of Disease (Vol. 1762, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 16From:International Immunopharmacology (Vol. 33) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 17From:Lung Cancer (Vol. 122) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 18From:Respiratory Research (Vol. 11) Peer-ReviewedBackground Basic and clinical studies suggest that hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis is the neuroendocrine-immnue pathway that functionally regulates the chronic inflammatory disease including asthma. Our...
- 19From:Journal of Neuroinflammation (Vol. 7) Peer-ReviewedBackground Despite intensive studies focused on the pathophysiology of asthmatic inflammation, little is known about how cross-talk between neuroendocrine and immune systems regulates the inflammatory response during...
- 20From:Journal of Ethnopharmacology (Vol. 105, Issue 1-2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it