Showing Results for
- 1From:European Journal of Pharmacology (Vol. 868) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 2From:Respiratory Research (Vol. 11, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedBackground Basic and clinical studies suggest that hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis is the neuroendocrine-immnue pathway that functionally regulates the chronic inflammatory disease including asthma. Our...
- 3From:BBA - Molecular Basis of Disease (Vol. 1762, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 4From:Respiratory Research (Vol. 11) Peer-Reviewed
- 5From:Journal of Neuroinflammation (Vol. 7) Peer-ReviewedBackground Despite intensive studies focused on the pathophysiology of asthmatic inflammation, little is known about how cross-talk between neuroendocrine and immune systems regulates the inflammatory response during...
- 6From:Current Medical Science (Vol. 39, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it