Showing Results for
- 1From:BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (Vol. 113, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 2From:Tax Notes (Vol. 71, Issue 4)Citation Only
- 3From:Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting (Vol. 15, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 4From:Nature Genetics (Vol. 25, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedAuthor(s): Nay-Wei Soong (corresponding author) ; Laurel Nomura ; Katja Pekrun ; Margaret Reed ; Liana Sheppard ; Glenn Dawes ; Willem P.C. Stemmer  Genetic recombination is a major force driving...
- 5From:Management Accounting Quarterly (Vol. 12, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedALTHOUGH MANY TYPES OF ANALYSES ARE USEFUL IN DETERMINING THE SCOPE AND POSSIBLE SUCCESS OF A PROJECT, MONTE CARLO SIMULATION ACTUALLY HELPS MANAGERS UNDERSTAND AND VISUALIZE RISK AND UNCERTAINTY BY MAPPING ALL POSSIBLE...
- 6From:Issues in Accounting Education (Vol. 17, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedMYRON S. SCHOLES, MARK A. WOLFSON, MERLE ERICKSON, EDWARD L. MAYDEW, and TERRY SHEVLIN, Taxes and Business Strategy: A Planning Approach, Second Edition (Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall, Inc., 2002, pp. xxiv,...
- 9From:Agents and Actions (Vol. 14, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 10From:Journal of the National Cancer Institute (Vol. 89, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 12From:Psychological Injury and Law (Vol. 9, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 13From:Journal of Healthcare Management (Vol. 65, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it