Showing Results for
- 1From:American Historical Review (Vol. 92) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 2From:Nature (Vol. 360, Issue 6405) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 4From:First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion and Public Life (Issue 228)College: What It Was, Is, and Should Be BY ANDREW DELBANCO PRINCETON, 240 PAGES, $24.95 Books warning of the imminent demise of college education are becoming almost as common as those predicting the demise of...
- 5From:American Historical Review (Vol. 96, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 6From:Journal of American History (Vol. 91, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 7From:Theology Today (Vol. 59, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 9From:First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion and Public Life (Issue 250)Recently the California State University System and several other schools have denied campus privileges to student groups such as InterVarsity Christian Fellowship on the grounds that their requirement that their...
- 10From:Society (Vol. 52, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedProtestant privilege in mainstream academia was corrected largely by privitization of religion. That led to overcorrection that discourages expression of religious viewpoints in academia and favors secular viewpoints....
- 12From:Journal of American History (Vol. 70) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 13From:Church History (Vol. 62, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it