Showing Results for
- 1From:International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry (Vol. 31, Issue 9) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 2From:Annals of Behavioral Medicine (Vol. 49, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 3From:The International Journal of Aging & Human Development (Vol. 73, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 4From:Preventive Medicine (Vol. 71) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 5From:Stress and Health (Vol. 32, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 6From:Depression and Anxiety (Vol. 33, Issue 12) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 7From:Journal of the American Geriatrics Society (Vol. 65, Issue 7) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 8From:Journal of Behavioral Medicine (Vol. 37, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedThis systematic review examines the relationship between late-life spousal bereavement and changes in routine health behaviors. We review six behavioral domains/modifiable risk factors that are important for maintaining...
- 9From:American Journal of Psychiatry (Vol. 171, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 10From:Journal of the American Geriatrics Society (Vol. 69, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 11From:Geriatric Nursing (Vol. 39, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 12From:Journal of Behavioral Medicine (Vol. 37, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedThis prospective study examined the effect of widowhood on physical activity by comparing widowed elders to health status-, age-, and sex-matched married controls. Participants included 396 married controls and 396...
- 13From:Pain Medicine (Vol. 21, Issue 8) Peer-ReviewedObjective. Serotonin norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs) are commonly co-prescribed with opioids for chronic pain. The purpose of this study was to describe pain and mood response to venlafaxine among older adults...
- 14From:The Journals of Gerontology, Series B (Vol. 67, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it