Showing Results for
- 1From:Organisms Diversity & Evolution (Vol. 22, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 2From:Marine Biodiversity (Vol. 50, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 3From:Evolution & Development (Vol. 20, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 4From:BMC Genomics (Vol. 20, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedBackground Annelids exhibit remarkable postembryonic developmental abilities. Most annelids grow during their whole life by adding segments through the action of a segment addition zone (SAZ) located in front of the...
- 5From:Frontiers in Zoology (Vol. 18, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedBackground In syllids (Annelida, Syllidae), the regenerative blastema was subject of many studies in the mid and late XX.sup.th century. This work on syllid regeneration showed that the blastema is developed by a...
- 6From:Journal of Morphology (Vol. 282, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it