Showing Results for
- Academic Journals (212)
- 1From:Urologic Oncology: Seminars and Original Investigations (Vol. 41, Issue 5) Peer-Reviewed
Emergence of triplet therapy for metastatic castration-sensitive prostate cancer: An updated systematic review and network meta-analysis.Abstract Only
- 2From:BJU International (Vol. 131, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 3From:ANZ Journal of Surgery (Vol. 93, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 4From:Cancers (Vol. 15, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedEpigenetic changes occur in parts of the genome other than in nucleotides. They are considered reversible and are therefore important targets for cancer therapy. Epigenetic changes have been observed in urological...
- 5From:Cancer Epidemiology (Vol. 82) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 7From:World Journal of Urology (Vol. 41, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 8From:Cancers (Vol. 14, Issue 24) Peer-Reviewed
Distant Nodes Seen on PSMA PET-CT Staging Predicts Post-Treatment Progression in Men with Newly Diagnosed Prostate Cancer—A Prospective Cohort Study.PSMA PET-CT is a new scan which has now been proven to be the most accurate in detecting prostate cancer outside the prostate gland. It is now recommended by international guidelines to be used before treatment is...
- 9From:BJU International (Vol. 130, Issue 5) Peer-Reviewed
Active surveillance versus enzalutamide for low-risk prostate cancer - was it really a trial we needed?Abstract Only
- 10From:ANZ Journal of Surgery (Vol. 92, Issue 10) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 11From:Urolithiasis (Vol. 50, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 12From:Current Opinion in Urology (Vol. 32, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 13From:Current Opinion in Urology (Vol. 32, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 14From:Canadian Urological Association Journal (Vol. 12, Issue 3) Peer-Reviewed
The management of rectal bleeding following transrectal prostate biopsy: A review of the current literatureIntroduction: Since the advent of prostate-specific antigen (PSA)-based testing, transrectal ultrasound (TRUS)-guided prostate biopsy has become a standard part of the diagnostic pathway for prostate cancer (PCa)....
- 15From:Clinical Genitourinary Cancer (Vol. 17, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 16From:The Journal of Urology (Vol. 153, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 17From:The Journal of Urology (Vol. 197, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 18From:Prostate International (Vol. 5, Issue 2) Peer-Reviewed
Minimally invasive surgical therapies for benign prostatic hypertrophy: The rise in minimally invasive surgical therapiesAbstract Only
- 19From:ANZ Journal of Surgery (Vol. 85, Issue 12) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 20From:ANZ Journal of Surgery (Vol. 90, Issue 5) Peer-Reviewed
We still need the clinic; patient perceptions on doctor-in-training delivered telehealth versus in-person consultation.Abstract Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it