Showing Results for
- 1From:International Urology and Nephrology (Vol. 54, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 2From:Urologia Internationalis (Vol. 105, Issue 7-8) Peer-ReviewedPurpose: Low-dose computer tomography (NCCT) is the standard imaging modality for patients with acute flank pain with a suspicion of urolithiasis. The stone size is usually measured 2D by a radiologist. We compared 3D...
- 3From:Journal of Endourology (Vol. 25, Issue 11) Peer-ReviewedPurpose: To provide a comprehensive review of the classification of surgical errors as well as general measures to detect and prevent their occurrence. Materials and Methods: Search in PubMed, Medline, and Cochrane...
- 4From:Indian Journal of Urology (Vol. 30, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedByline: Jens. Rassweiler, Marie-Claire. Rassweiler, Thomas. Frede, Peter. Alken The development of miniaturized nephroscopes which allow one-stage stone clearance with minimal morbidity has brought the role of shock...
- 5From:European Urology (Vol. 68, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 6From:World Journal of Urology (Vol. 38, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 7From:Urologia Internationalis (Vol. 104, Issue 5-6) Peer-ReviewedIntroduction: Urinary tract infections (UTI) represent the most frequent complications after transrectal focal ablation of prostate cancer. Single-shot antibiotic prophylaxis for prevention has not yet been described....
- 8From:Urolithiasis (Vol. 49, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 9From:Current Opinion in Urology (Vol. 30, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 10From:Journal of Endourology (Vol. 31, Issue 8) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 11From:International Journal of Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery (Vol. 8, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 12From:European Urology (Vol. 62, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it