Showing Results for
- 1From:The New England Journal of Medicine (Vol. 387, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 2From:Journal of Therapeutic Ultrasound (Vol. 2, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAuthor(s): Yak-Nam Wang1 , Julianna C Simon1 , Bryan W Cunitz1 , Frank L Starr1 , Marla Paun1 , Denny H Liggitt2 , Andrew P Evan3 , James A McAteer3 , Ziyue Liu3 , Barbrina Dunmire1 and Michael R Bailey1 Background...
- 3From:Nature Reviews Urology (Vol. 13, Issue 11) Peer-ReviewedKidney stone imaging is an important diagnostic tool and initial step in deciding which therapeutic options to use for the management of kidney stones. Guidelines provided by the American College of Radiology, American...
- 4From:Ultrasound in Medicine & Biology (Vol. 40, Issue 9) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 5From:Physics Procedia (Vol. 87) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 6From:Journal of Endourology (Vol. 24, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedPurpose: A prototype ultrasound-based probe for use in ureteroscopy was used for in vitro measurements of stone fragments in a porcine kidney. Methods: Fifteen human stones consisting of three different compositions...
- 7From:Journal of Endourology (Vol. 23, Issue 7) Peer-ReviewedPurpose: Proof-of-principle in vitro experiments evaluated a prototype ultrasound technology to size kidney stone fragments. Materials and Methods: Nineteen human stones were measured using manual calipers. A 10-MHz,...
- 8From:The Journal of Urology (Vol. 193, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 9From:Ultrasound in Medicine & Biology (Vol. 39, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 10From:World Journal of Urology (Vol. 36, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 11From:Science (Vol. 287, Issue 5461) Peer-ReviewedWe constructed a bacterial artificial chromosome (BAC)-based physical map of chromosomes 2 and 3 of Drosophila melanogaster, which constitute 81% of the genome. Sequence tagged site (STS) content, restriction...
- 12From:The Journal of Urology (Vol. 168, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 13From:Journal of Endourology (Vol. 27, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 14From:Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States (Vol. 117, Issue 29) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 15From:Journal of Endourology (Vol. 28, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 16From:Urological Research (Vol. 38, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 17From:IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control (Vol. 64, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 18From:Journal of Endourology (Vol. 26, Issue 8) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 19From:IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control (Vol. 53, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 20From:Journal of Endourology (Vol. 31, Issue 8) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it