Showing Results for
- 1From:Fuel (Vol. 338) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 2From:International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering (Vol. 124, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 3From:Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety (Vol. 249) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 4From:The New England Journal of Medicine (Vol. 387, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 5From:Biochemical Pharmacology (Vol. 202) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 6From:Environmental Toxicology (Vol. 37, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 7From:Journal of Therapeutic Ultrasound (Vol. 2, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAuthor(s): Yak-Nam Wang1 , Julianna C Simon1 , Bryan W Cunitz1 , Frank L Starr1 , Marla Paun1 , Denny H Liggitt2 , Andrew P Evan3 , James A McAteer3 , Ziyue Liu3 , Barbrina Dunmire1 and Michael R Bailey1 Background...
- 8From:PLoS ONE (Vol. 12, Issue 8) Peer-ReviewedBackground HIV-infected patients have an increased risk of cardiovascular disease (CVD). Impaired endothelial function is an early risk factor for CVD in the general population. It is presumed that HIV infection is...
- 9From:Journal of Endourology (Vol. 29, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 10From:Chest (Vol. 141, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 11From:International Journal of Hydrogen Energy (Vol. 38, Issue 31) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 12From:PLoS ONE (Vol. 8, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAuthor(s): Hui Cai 1 , 2 , Elena G. Chiorean 3 , Michael V. Chiorean 3 , Douglas K. Rex 3 , Bruce W. Robb 3 , Noah M. Hahn 3 , 4 , Ziyue Liu 5 , Patrick J. Loehrer 3 , Marietta L. Harrison 6 , Yan Xu 1 , *...
- 13From:European Journal of Nutrition (Vol. 55, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 14From:PLoS ONE (Vol. 9, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAuthor(s): Ting Wang 1,2,3, Linden A. Green 2,3, Samir K. Gupta 4, Chul Kim 2, Liang Wang 2,3, Sharilyn Almodovar 5, Sonia C. Flores 5, Igor A. Prudovsky 6, Paul Jolicoeur 7, Ziyue Liu 8, Matthias Clauss 1,2,3,*...
- 15From:The Journal of Urology (Vol. 195, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 16From:Open Forum Infectious Diseases (Vol. 7, Issue 7) Peer-ReviewedBackground. Depression is associated with an increased risk of cardiovascular disease in human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). We hypothesized that reducing depressive symptoms would improve HIV-related cardiovascular...
- 17From:World Journal of Urology (Vol. 36, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 18From:PLoS ONE (Vol. 8, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedBackground Untreated HIV may increase the risk of cardiovascular events. Our preliminary in vitro and in vivo research suggests that pentoxifylline (PTX) reduces vascular inflammation and improves endothelial...
- 19From:Bone (Vol. 127) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 20From:Gait & Posture (Vol. 74) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it