Showing Results for
- Academic Journals (20)
- 1From:Critical Care (Vol. 26, Issue 1) Peer-Reviewed
A Bayesian reanalysis of the Standard versus Accelerated Initiation of Renal-Replacement Therapy in Acute Kidney Injury (STARRT-AKI) trial.Background Timing of initiation of kidney-replacement therapy (KRT) in critically ill patients remains controversial. The Standard versus Accelerated Initiation of Renal-Replacement Therapy in Acute Kidney Injury...
- 2From:The New England Journal of Medicine (Vol. 386, Issue 25) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 3From:Trials (Vol. 21, Issue 1) Peer-Reviewed
A pilot study of therapeutic plasma exchange for serious SARS CoV-2 disease (COVID-19): A structured summary of a randomized controlled trial study protocolAuthor(s): Fahad Faqihi1,2 , Abdulrahman Alharthy 1 , Mohammed Alodat1 , Daood Asad 1 , Waleed Aletreby1 , Demetrios J. Kutsogiannis3 , Peter G. Brindley3 and Dimitrios Karakitsos1,4,5 Acknowledgements: We thank Ms....
- 4From:Circulation (Vol. 138, Issue S_1 Suppl 1) Peer-Reviewed
Abstract 13274: The Effect of Public Policy Change on Heart Organ Donation and Transplantation Efficiency in Alberta, CanadaAbstract Only
- 5From:CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal (Vol. 183, Issue 14) Peer-ReviewedBackground: Survival outcomes after cardiac or respiratory arrest occurring outside of intensive care units (ICUs) has been well described. We investigated survival outcomes of adults whose arrest occurred in ICUs and...
- 6From:CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal (Vol. 182, Issue 16) Peer-ReviewedBackground: High-quality end-of-life care should be the right of every Canadian. The objective of this study was to identify aspects of end-of-life care that are high in priority as targets for improvement using...
- 7From:Intensive Care Medicine (Vol. 35, Issue 8) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 8From:Intensive Care Medicine (Vol. 29, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 9From:Canadian Journal of Anesthesia / Journal canadien d'anesthésie (Vol. 67, Issue 1) Peer-Reviewed
The impact of cirrhosis in patients undergoing cardiac surgery: a retrospective observational cohort study.Abstract Only
- 10From:Canadian Journal of Anesthesia / Journal canadien d'anesthésie (Vol. 67, Issue 5) Peer-Reviewed
Donation after circulatory determination of death in western Canada: a multicentre study of donor characteristics and critical care practices/Le don d'organes après décès cardiocirculatoire dans l'Ouest canadien : une étude multicentrique sur les caractéristiques des donneurs et les pratiques de soins intensifs.Abstract Only
- 11From:Journal of the American College of Cardiology (Vol. 55, Issue 10) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 12From:Intensive Care Medicine (Vol. 39, Issue 8) Peer-Reviewed
The incidence of potential missed organ donors in intensive care units and emergency rooms: a retrospective cohort.Purpose There is a shortage of organ donors in Canada. The number of potential organ donors that are not referred to organ procurement organizations in Canada is unknown. Methods We conducted a retrospective cohort...
- 13From:Intensive Care Medicine (Vol. 39, Issue 5) Peer-Reviewed
Incidence of milrinone blood levels outside the therapeutic range and their relevance in children after cardiac surgery for congenital heart disease.Purpose To evaluate whether variability in milrinone blood levels (MBL) occurs during administration to critically ill children after surgical repair of congenital heart disease, and the clinical relevance of this...
- 14From:Journal of Critical Care (Vol. 60) Peer-Reviewed
Therapeutic plasma exchange in adult critically ill patients with life-threatening SARS-CoV-2 disease: A pilot study.Abstract Only
- 15From:Canadian Journal of Anesthesia / Journal canadien d'anesthésie (Vol. 64, Issue 3) Peer-Reviewed
Outcomes of elderly critically ill medical and surgical patients: a multicentre cohort study/Pronostics des patients ages et gravement malades en medecine et en chirurgie: une etude de cohorte multicentriqueAbstract Only
- 16From:Neurocritical Care (Vol. 27, Issue 1)
Prevention of Hypoxemia During Apnea Testing: A Comparison of Oxygen Insufflation And Continuous Positive Airway PressureAbstract Only
- 17From:The Scientific World Journal (Vol. 13) Peer-ReviewedThe main objective of this review was to systematically review, assess, and report on the studies that have assessed health related quality of life (HRQOL) after VATS and thoracotomy for resection of lung cancer. We...
- 18From:The New England Journal of Medicine (Vol. 384, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 19From:International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents (Vol. 57, Issue 5) Peer-Reviewed
Therapeutic plasma exchange in patients with life-threatening COVID-19: a randomised controlled clinical trial.Abstract Only
- 20From:Neurocritical Care (Vol. 26, Issue 2)
Risk of Hyponatremia in Patients with Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage Treated with Exogenous Vasopressin InfusionAbstract Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it