Showing Results for
- Academic Journals (13)
- 1From:World Journal of Surgical Oncology (Vol. 10) Peer-Reviewed
The clinical significance of incidental intra-abdominal findings on positron emission tomography performed to investigate pulmonary nodulesBackground Lung cancer is a common cause of cancer-related death. Staging typically includes positron emission tomography (PET) scanning, in which.sup.18.sup.F-fluoro-2-dexoy-D-glucose (FDG) is taken up by cells...
- 2From:Journal of Surgical Education (Vol. 77, Issue 6) Peer-Reviewed
Competency Assessment for Mediastinal Mass Resection and Thymectomy: Design and Delphi Review Process.Abstract Only
- 3From:Emergency Medicine Journal (Vol. 27, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 4From:Annals of Thoracic Surgery (Vol. 110, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 5From:Annals of Thoracic Surgery (Vol. 81, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 6From:Annals of Thoracic Surgery (Vol. 109, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 7From:European Journal of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (Vol. 35, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 8From:Annals of Thoracic Surgery (Vol. 83, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 9From:Annals of Thoracic Surgery (Vol. 88, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 10From:Annals of Thoracic Surgery (Vol. 108, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 11From:The Scientific World Journal (Vol. 13) Peer-ReviewedThe main objective of this review was to systematically review, assess, and report on the studies that have assessed health related quality of life (HRQOL) after VATS and thoracotomy for resection of lung cancer. We...
- 12From:Journal of Surgical Education (Vol. 71, Issue 6) Peer-Reviewed
Smoking Cessation Counseling by Surgical and Nonsurgical Residents: Opportunities for Health Promotion EducationAbstract Only
- 13From:Cancer (Vol. 91, Issue 12) Peer-Reviewed
The role of surgery and postoperative chemoradiation therapy in patients with lymph node positive esophageal carcinomaCitation Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it