Showing Results for
- Academic Journals (7)
- 1From:BMC Infectious Diseases (Vol. 11) Peer-Reviewed
Progressive dementia associated with ataxia or obesity in patients with Tropheryma whipplei encephalitisBackground Tropheryma whipplei, the agent of Whipple's disease, causes localised infections in the absence of histological digestive involvement. Our objective is to describe T. whipplei encephalitis. Methods...
- 2From:Magnetic Resonance Materials in Physics, Biology and Medicine (Vol. 23, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 3From:American Journal of Emergency Medicine (Vol. 32, Issue 3) Peer-Reviewed
Optimized acute stroke pathway using medical advanced regulation for stroke and repeated public awareness campaignsAbstract Only
- 4From:Rheumatology International (Vol. 33, Issue 12) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 5From:Magnetic Resonance Materials in Physics, Biology and Medicine (Vol. 23, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 6From:American Journal of Emergency Medicine (Vol. 32, Issue 3) Peer-Reviewed
Optimized acute stroke pathway using medical advanced regulation for stroke and repeated public awareness campaigns.Abstract Only
- 7From:Journal of Neuroimaging (Vol. 24, Issue 3) Peer-Reviewed
The Role of Sonolysis and Sonothrombolysis in Acute Ischemic Stroke: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials and Case-Control StudiesAbstract Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it