Showing Results for
- Academic Journals (187)
- 1From:Journal of the Neurological Sciences (Vol. 447) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 2From:European Journal of Neurology (Vol. 30, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 3From:Neurological Sciences (Vol. 44, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 4From:Journal of the Neurological Sciences (Vol. 444) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 5From:Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases (Vol. 31, Issue 11) Peer-Reviewed
Moving from traditional to more advanced treatments in stroke care is cost-effective: A case study from Greece.Abstract Only
- 6From:Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases (Vol. 31, Issue 11) Peer-Reviewed
Perceptions on basilar artery occlusion management in China versus other countries: Analysis of the after the BEST of BASICS (ABBA) survey.Abstract Only
- 7From:Experimental and Therapeutic Medicine (Vol. 24, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedThe ongoing coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic has had a widespread impact on individuals' mental health through indirect psychological and social mechanisms, related to factors such as fear of infection or...
- 9From:Biomolecules (Vol. 12, Issue 8) Peer-Reviewed
Plasma P-Tau181 for the Discrimination of Alzheimer?s Disease from Other Primary Dementing and/or Movement Disorders.Blood phospho-tau181 may offer a useful biomarker for Alzheimer?s disease. However, the use of either serum or plasma phospho-tau181 and their diagnostic value are currently under intense investigation. In a pilot study,...
- 10From:Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases (Vol. 31, Issue 8) Peer-Reviewed
Yield of ASPECTS and Collateral CTA Selection for Mechanical Thrombectomy within 6--24 hours from Symptom Onset in a Hub and Spoke System.Abstract Only
- 11From:Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases (Vol. 31, Issue 8) Peer-Reviewed
Thrombolysis Experience in Costa Rica Compared Against Individual Patient Data from two Randomized Controlled Trials.Abstract Only
- 12From:Biomedicines (Vol. 10, Issue 8) Peer-ReviewedCerebrospinal fluid (CSF) biomarkers remain the gold standard for fluid-biomarker-based diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease (AD) during life. Plasma biomarkers avoid lumbar puncture and allow repeated sampling. Changes of...
- 13From:Journal of Neuroimaging (Vol. 32, Issue 4) Peer-Reviewed
Autonomic dysfunction in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: A neurophysiological and neurosonology study.Abstract Only
- 14From:Neurological Sciences (Vol. 35, Issue 7) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 15From:Journal of the Neurological Sciences (Vol. 351, Issue 1-2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 17From:Acta Neuropsychiatrica (Vol. 18, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 18From:Journal of the Neurological Sciences (Vol. 409) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 19From:European Journal of Neurology (Vol. 28, Issue 6) Peer-Reviewed
Magnitude of blood pressure change and clinical outcomes after thrombectomy in stroke caused by large artery occlusion.Abstract Only
- 20From:Journal of Neuroimaging (Vol. 31, Issue 5) Peer-Reviewed
Novel robotic TCD ultrasound with bubbles versus standard care to detect right to left shunt: Study methods.Abstract Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it