Showing Results for
- Academic Journals (238)
- 1From:Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice (Vol. 29, Issue 3) Peer-Reviewed
Impact of an online, individualised, patient reported outcome measures based patient decision aid on patient expectations, decisional regret, satisfaction, and health-related quality-of-life for patients considering total knee arthroplasty: Results from a randomised controlled trial.Abstract Only
- 2From:Journal of Patient-Reported Outcomes (Vol. 6, Issue 1) Peer-Reviewed
Self-reported health-related quality of life of the general population in Alberta, Canada during the COVID-19 pandemic.Background The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted various aspects of people's life and wellbeing around the world. This study aimed to examine the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on health-related quality of life (HRQL),...
- 3From:Patient Preference and Adherence (Vol. 16) Peer-Reviewed
Anti-Hyperglycemic Medication Adherence and Health Services Utilization in People with Diabetes: A Longitudinal Study of Alberta's Tomorrow Project.Background: Little is known about the long-term (>2 years) relationship between the time-varying drug adherence and healthcare utilization for patients with diabetes. Objective: To characterize the relationship between...
- 4From:Journal of Patient-Reported Outcomes (Vol. 6, Issue 1) Peer-Reviewed
Comparative performance of the EuroQol EQ-5D-5L and the CDC healthy days measures in assessing population health.Objectives To examine the comparative performance of EuroQol EQ-5D-5L and Center for Disease Control Healthy Days measures in assessing population health. Methods Using data from 2014 Alberta Community Health...
- 5From:Journal of Infectious Diseases (Vol. 210, Issue 11) Peer-Reviewed
HIV reverse-transcriptase drug resistance mutations during early infection reveal greater transmission diversity than in envelope sequencesCitation Only
- 6From:International Congress Series (Vol. 1302) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 7From:IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control (Vol. 54, Issue 8) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 8From:Quality of Life Research (Vol. 25, Issue 7) Peer-Reviewed
Determinants of time trade-off valuations for EQ-5D-5L health states: data from the Canadian EQ-5D-5L valuation studyAbstract Only
- 9From:The Lancet Diabetes & Endocrinology (Vol. 1, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 10From:Primary Care Diabetes (Vol. 8, Issue 4) Peer-Reviewed
A primary care based healthy-eating and active living education session for weight reduction in the pre-diabetic populationAbstract Only
- 11From:Quality of Life Research (Vol. 26, Issue 6) Peer-Reviewed
Health literacy and logical inconsistencies in valuations of hypothetical health states: results from the Canadian EQ-5D-5L valuation studyAbstract Only
- 13From:BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders (Vol. 20, Issue 1) Peer-Reviewed
An individualized patient-reported outcome measure (PROM) based patient decision aid and surgeon report for patients considering total knee arthroplasty: protocol for a pragmatic randomized controlled trial.Background While the rates of total knee arthroplasty (TKA) continue to rise worldwide, there are concerns about whether all surgeries are appropriate. Guidelines for appropriateness suggest that patients should have...
- 14From:The American Journal of Public Health (Vol. 96, Issue 9) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 15From:PLoS Medicine (Vol. 4, Issue 8) Peer-ReviewedABSTRACT Background Treatment recommendations for the same condition from different guideline bodies often disagree, even when the same randomized controlled trial (RCT) evidence is cited. Guideline appraisal...
- 16From:British Medical Journal (Vol. 335, Issue 7618) Peer-Reviewed
Benefits and harms of anti diabetic agents in patient with diabetes and heart failure: systematic reviewCitation Only
- 17From:Journal of Infectious Diseases (Vol. 207, Issue 6) Peer-Reviewed
Impact of minority nonnucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor resistance mutations on resistance genotype after virologic failureCitation Only
- 18From:Science (Vol. 231) Peer-ReviewedCultural Imperialism and Exact Sciences What was the historical role of modern science in the development of European overseas imperialism? Did the European powers promote the exact sciences for purposes of "cultural...
- 19From:Isis (Vol. 85, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 20From:Journal of Bone and Mineral Research (Vol. 33, Issue 12) Peer-Reviewed
Comparing Strategies Targeting Osteoporosis to Prevent Fractures After an Upper Extremity Fracture (C-STOP Trial): A Randomized Controlled TrialAbstract Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it