Showing Results for
- Academic Journals (49)
- 1From:Neurological Sciences (Vol. 44, Issue 2) Peer-Reviewed
The impact of leptomeningeal collaterals in acute ischemic stroke: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Abstract Only
- 2From:Neurological Sciences (Vol. 44, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 3From:Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases (Vol. 20, Issue 5) Peer-Reviewed
Hemodynamic Assessment of Cervical Internal Carotid Artery Stenosis During Head Manipulation: Case ReportAbstract Only
- 4From:Journal of Neurosciences in Rural Practice (Vol. 7, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedByline: Rajsrinivas. Parthasarathy, Carol. Derksen, Maher. Saqqur, Khurshid. Khan Embryonic carotid – basilar anastomosis when persistent in adult life can present with a variety of neurological symptoms. We...
- 5From:Journal of Neuroimaging (Vol. 17, Issue 4) Peer-Reviewed
Transcranial Doppler Microembolic Signal Monitoring is Useful in Diagnosis and Treatment of Carotid Artery Dissection: Two Case ReportsAbstract Only
- 6From:Asian Journal of Neurosurgery (Vol. 14, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedByline: Nida. Fatima, Ali. Ayyad, Ashfaq. Shuaib, Maher. Saqqur This study aims to evaluate the efficacy of hypertonic saline versus crystalloids (normal Saline/lactated Ringers) in improving clinical outcome in...
- 7From:Stroke (Vol. 52, Issue S_1) Peer-Reviewed
Abstract MP59: Retinal Vascular Metrics Predict Pial Collateral Status in Patients With Acute Ischemic Stroke.Abstract Only
- 8From:Clinical Neurology and Neurosurgery (Vol. 196) Peer-Reviewed
Intra-cortical brain-machine interfaces for controlling upper-limb powered muscle and robotic systems in spinal cord injury.Abstract Only
- 9From:Neurological Sciences (Vol. 41, Issue 10) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 10From:BMC Neurology (Vol. 14, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAuthor(s): Fawaz Al-hussain1 , Muhammad S Hussain2 , Carlos Molina3 , Ken Uchino2 , Ashfaq Shuaib4 , Andrew M Demchuk5 , Andrei V Alexandrov6 , Maher Saqqur4 and Background Intravenous (IV) tissue plasminogen...
- 11From:Journal of Neurosciences in Rural Practice (Vol. 10, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedByline: Rizwana. Shahid, Azra. Zafar, Saima. Nazish, Abdulla. Alsulaiman, Majed. Alabdali, Danah. Aljaafari, Noman. Ishaque, Aishah. Albakr, Abdullah. Alamri, Fahd. Alkhamis, Maher. Saqqur Objective: Our study aims...
- 12From:Clinical Neurology and Neurosurgery (Vol. 199) Peer-Reviewed
The prevalence, mortality rate and functional outcome of intracerebral hemorrhage according to age sex and ethnic group in the state of Qatar.Abstract Only
- 13From:Journal of Neuroimaging (Vol. 19, Issue 1) Peer-Reviewed
Real-Time Hemodynamic Assessment of Intracranial Stenosis in a Patient with Orthostatic Aphasia: Potential Applications of Transcranial DopplerAbstract Only
- 14From:CRANIO: The Journal of Craniomandibular Practice (Vol. 33, Issue 3) Peer-Reviewed
The effect of the physiological rest position of the mandible on cerebral blood flow and physical balance: an observational studyAims: There has been much published evidence that balance can improve by changing the mandible's position relative to the maxilla as it comes together with the teeth (or oral device) as the endpoint. To help with the...
- 15From:PLoS ONE (Vol. 17, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedObjectives Pial collateral blood flow is a major determinant of the outcomes of acute ischemic stroke. This study was undertaken to determine whether retinal vessel metrics can predict the pial collateral status and...
- 16From:Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases (Vol. 29, Issue 11) Peer-Reviewed
Current Recommendations for the Management of Stroke Patients in the Middle East in the Era of COVID-19 Pandemic; Statement from the MENA SINO.Abstract Only
- 17From:Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology (Vol. 23, Issue 2) Peer-Reviewed
Effect of age on arterial recanalization and clinical outcome in thrombolyzed acute ischemic stroke in CLOTBUST cohortByline: Arvind. Sharma, Vijay. Sharma, Aftab. Ahmad, Deepak. Gupta, Khursheed. Khan, Ashfaq. Shuaib, Andrei. Alexandrov, Maher. Saqqur Background and Aims: Despite the evidence from randomized clinical trials, the...
- 18From:Asian Journal of Neurosurgery (Vol. 14, Issue 2) Peer-Reviewed
The role of decompressive craniectomy in traumatic brain injury: A systematic review and meta-analysisByline: Nida. Fatima, Ghaya. Al Rumaihi, Ashfaq. Shuaib, Maher. Saqqur The objective is to evaluate the efficacy of early decompressive craniectomy (DC) versus standard medical management [+ or -] late DC in...
- 19From:Neurological Sciences (Vol. 43, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 20From:PLoS ONE (Vol. 15, Issue 9) Peer-ReviewedBackground Studies assessing the burden of stroke in Qataris are limited. We aim to study stroke in the Qatari population. Methods A retrospective review was undertaken of all Qatari adults presenting with...
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it