Showing Results for
- 2From:Journal of Youth and Adolescence (Vol. 38, Issue 8) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 3From:Journal of Educational Psychology (Vol. 105, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 4From:Current Directions in Psychological Science (Vol. 16, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 5From:Personality & Social Psychology Bulletin (Vol. 28, Issue 7) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 6From:Psychological Bulletin (Vol. 104, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 7From:Psychology of Women Quarterly (Vol. 14, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 8From:The American Psychologist (Vol. 50, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 9From:Journal of Family Issues (Vol. 14, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 10From:Psychology of Women Quarterly (Vol. 22, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 11From:Child Development (Vol. 68, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 12From:Cognitive Therapy and Research (Vol. 34, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 13From:Merrill-Palmer Quarterly (Vol. 49, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedMothers often report that breastfeeding is an enjoyable and emotionally beneficial experience they share with their infants. However, little research has investigated the role of feeding method in the development of the...
- 14From:Journal of Family Psychology (Vol. 12, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 16From:Journal of Research on Adolescence (Vol. 17, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 17From:Abnormal Child Psychology (Vol. 41, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 18From:Psychological Bulletin (Vol. 136, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 19From:Journal of Family Practice (Vol. 47, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedBACKGROUND. There have been a few studies conducted on couples' sexual behavior during pregnancy and the year postpartum, but those studies contain sampling bias resulting from recruiting volunteers for sex research. The...
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it