Showing Results for
- 1From:Journal of Family Psychology (Vol. 12, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 2From:Journal of Family Practice (Vol. 47, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedBACKGROUND. There have been a few studies conducted on couples' sexual behavior during pregnancy and the year postpartum, but those studies contain sampling bias resulting from recruiting volunteers for sex research. The...
- 3From:Sex Roles: A Journal of ResearchPeer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 4From:Social Indicators Research (Vol. 117, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 5From:Social Psychiatry (Vol. 20, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it