Showing Results for
- 2From:Health Policy and Technology (Vol. 6, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 3From:Health Policy and Technology (Vol. 6, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 4From:The American Journal of Public Health (Vol. 102, Issue 11) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 5From:BMC Medical Genomics (Vol. 9, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedBackground Patients, clinicians, researchers and payers are seeking to understand the value of using genomic information (as reflected by genotyping, sequencing, family history or other data) to inform clinical...
- 6From:BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making (Vol. 17, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedBackground Although alert fatigue is blamed for high override rates in contemporary clinical decision support systems, the concept of alert fatigue is poorly defined. We tested hypotheses arising from two possible...
- 8From:Journal of General Internal Medicine (Vol. 26, Issue 10) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 9From:Archives of Internal Medicine (Vol. 172, Issue 7) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 10From:Journal of Urban Health (Vol. 84, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it