Showing Results for
- 1From:Health Policy and Technology (Vol. 6, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 2From:Health Policy and Technology (Vol. 6, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 3From:Journal of General Internal Medicine (Vol. 36, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 4From:BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making (Vol. 17, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedBackground Although alert fatigue is blamed for high override rates in contemporary clinical decision support systems, the concept of alert fatigue is poorly defined. We tested hypotheses arising from two possible...
- 5From:American Journal of Medicine (Vol. 134, Issue 12) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 6From:Pain Medicine (Vol. 19, Issue 7) Peer-ReviewedObjective. Previous research suggests that race/ethnicity predicts health-related quality of life (HRQL) in chronic pain populations but has not examined this in community settings. This study evaluated this association...
- 7From:American Journal of Medical Quality (Vol. 28, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it