Showing Results for
- 1From:European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry (Vol. 238) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 2From:AIChE Journal (Vol. 68, Issue 7) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 3From:Chemical Engineering Science (Vol. 255) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 4From:Magnetic Resonance Imaging (Vol. 87) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 6From:Journal of Pediatric Urology (Vol. 18, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 7From:Fuel (Vol. 312) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 8From:Archives of Virology (Vol. 167, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 9From:Fluids and Barriers of the CNS (Vol. 19, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedClearance of protein waste products from the brain is accomplished by a combination of advection and diffusion in cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) and interstitial fluid (ISF). In the glymphatic model, there is a flow of ISF in...
- 10From:Aquaculture International (Vol. 30, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 11From:Current Opinion in Cardiology (Vol. 37, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 12From:Chemical Engineering Science (Vol. 248) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 13From:Film & History (Vol. 51, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedReorienting Ozu: A Master and His Influence. Jinhee Choi, ed. Oxford UP: 2018. ISBN: 9780190254988. 328 Pages. Paperback. $38.95. Like other historical figures, filmmakers tend to be slotted into perhaps restrictive...
- 14From:Saudi Journal of Biological Sciences (Vol. 28, Issue 12) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 15From:Journal of Shellfish Research (Vol. 40, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedOyster population demographics are used to estimate shell standing stock (g [m.sup.2]) and rates of shell production (g [M.sup.-2][y.sup.-1]) and loss by oyster, Crassostrea virginica, populations in both the Virginia...
- 16From:Annals of Family Medicine (Vol. 20, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedPURPOSE Evidence supports treatment for opioid use disorder (OUD) with buprenorphine in primary care practices (PCPs). Barriers that slow implementation of this treatment include inadequately trained staff. This study...
- 17From:Leukemia Research (Vol. 112) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 18From:Journal of Medical Case Reports (Vol. 15, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedBackground The coronavirus disease 2019 pandemic is predicted to have a net negative effect on tuberculosis control, with an estimated excess of 6.3 million tuberculosis cases and 1.4 million deaths by 2025....
- 19From:Archives of Virology (Vol. 166, Issue 12) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 20From:American Journal of Hematology (Vol. 96, Issue 12) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it