Showing Results for
- 1From:Journal of International Migration and Integration / Revue de l'integration et de la migration internationale (Vol. 5, Issue 4)Abstract Only
- 2From:Pacific Affairs (Vol. 79, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedJAPAN, AUSTRALIA AND ASIA-PACIFIC SECURITY. Routledge Security in Asia Pacific Series. Edited by Brad Williams and Andrew Newman. London and New York: Routledge. 2006. xiii, 198 pp. US$120.00, cloth. ISBN 0-415-38139-8....
- 3From:Politics (Vol. 30) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 4From:Global Policy (Vol. 10, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 6From:Journal of Popular Culture (Vol. 39, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 7From:Pacific Affairs (Vol. 82, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedNORMALIZING JAPAN: Politics, Identity, and the Evolution of Security Practice. By Andrew L. Oros. Stanford: Stanford University Press, 2008. xvii, 282 pp. (Tables.) US$60.00, cloth. ISBN 978-0-8047-0029-0. There have...
- 8From:Global Policy (Vol. 12, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 9From:Global Governance (Vol. 18, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedThe Group of 20 summit of developed and developing countries--the self-appointed "premier forum for international economic cooperation"--met in the South Korean capital in November 2010. This was a watershed event in...
- 10From:International Journal (Vol. 64, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedEMERGING POWERS IN GLOBAL GOVERNANCE Lessons from the Heiligendamm Process Andrew F. Cooper and Agata Antkiewicz, editors Waterloo: Wilfrid Laurier University Press, 2008. 392pp, $39.95 paper (ISBN...
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it