Showing Results for
- 1From:Journal of Inorganic Biochemistry (Vol. 104, Issue 7) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 2From:American Scientist (Vol. 102, Issue 6)The blooms' varied hues trace back to both soil pH and the right additives. Could different combinations produce new tints never seen in nature? One of the world's most popular ornamental flowers conceals a bouquet...
- 3From:BioMetals (Vol. 24, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 4From:Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids (Vol. 352, Issue 6-7) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 6From:Journal of Physical Chemistry B (Vol. 106, Issue 36) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it