Showing Results for
- 1From:State Crime Journal (Vol. 5, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedOver the past few years, Palestinian children in Occupied East Jerusalem (OEJ) have faced high rates of arrest. The article examines violence against children during arrest by juxtaposing state official documents...
- 2From:Biography (Vol. 37, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedThe homespace and the homeland are critical places of being and becoming. Homing works as a powerful force that gives voice, spreads love, and maintains continuities. We, two Palestinian women, choose our home-land,...
- 4From:Child Abuse and Neglect (Vol. 23, Issue 12) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 5From:International Review of Victimology (Vol. 5, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 6From:International Review of Victimology (Vol. 9, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 8From:British Journal of Criminology (Vol. 54, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 9From:Law & Society Review (Vol. 36, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 10From:Social Service Review (Vol. 75, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 11From:Arab Studies Quarterly (Vol. 19, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedA survey was conducted in the Palestine in mid-1990s to determine the knowledge and opinion of professionals on the issue of wife abuse. The respondents totaled 61, 28 of which were males and 33 were females. Almost all...
- 12From:State Crime Journal (Vol. 4, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedThis article examines the Nakba Bill as a site to uncover dispossession, surveillance and control over Palestinians. To begin, the article argues that the Palestinian Nakba is both a historical event in which the...
- 13From:Borderlands (Vol. 14, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedThe encroachment of violence and pain into all aspects of life, added to the unavoidability of cruelty apparent in the witnessing and experiencing of atrocities and unbounded suffering prompt us to write, frame, and...
- 14From:International Review of Victimology (Vol. 7, Issue 1-3) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 15From:Social Science & Medicine (Vol. 60, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 16From:Signs (Vol. 28, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 17From:Social Service Review (Vol. 74, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 18From:Social Science & Medicine (Vol. 60, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 19From:British Journal of Criminology (Vol. 57, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 20From:International Review of Victimology (Vol. 17, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it