Showing Results for
- 1From:Granular Matter (Vol. 19, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 2From:Canadian Geotechnical Journal (Vol. 54, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedPhysical modelling of debris flow in a small-scale flume has been carried out to investigate the internal stress-transfer mechanisms within unsteady, saturated, and segregating granular free-surface flows. Measurements...
- 3From:Canadian Geotechnical Journal (Vol. 52, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedA series of 30 tests on dry granular flows were performed using a large-scale flume under varying source volumes and basal friction conditions to capture grain-scale interactions and their impact on overall runout...
- 5From:Granular Matter (Vol. 18, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 6From:Landslides (Vol. 12, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 7From:Canadian Geotechnical Journal (Vol. 47, Issue 7) Peer-ReviewedPhysical modelling of debris flows has been carried out in the geotechnical drum centrifuge at ETH Zurich. A new apparatus to model debris flows in the centrifuge is described. The apparatus permits the final reach of a...
- 8From:Granular Matter (Vol. 19, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it