Showing Results for
- Academic Journals (18)
- 1From:BMC Evolutionary Biology (Vol. 15, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedBackground The European mink (Mustela lutreola, L. 1761) is a critically endangered mustelid, which inhabits several main river drainages in Europe. Here, we assess the genetic variation of existing populations of...
- 2From:Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution (Vol. 172) Peer-Reviewed
Molecular phylogeny of the genus Chondrina (Gastropoda, Panpulmonata, Chondrinidae) in the Iberian Peninsula.Abstract Only
- 3From:Zoologica Scripta (Vol. 46, Issue 1) Peer-Reviewed
Species delimitation for cryptic species complexes: case study of Pyramidula (Gastropoda, Pulmonata)Abstract Only
- 5From:Biological Journal of the Linnean Society (Vol. 109, Issue 1) Peer-Reviewed
Phylogeography of the forest-dwelling European pine marten (Martes martes): new insights into cryptic northern glacial refugiaAbstract Only
- 6From:Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society (Vol. 154, Issue 4) Peer-Reviewed
Mitochondrial DNA diversity and taxa delineation in the land snails of the Iberus gualtieranus (Pulmonata, Helicidae) complexAbstract Only
- 7From:Zoologica Scripta (Vol. 42, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 8From:Mammalian Biology (Vol. 75, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 10From:Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution (Vol. 118) Peer-Reviewed
Molecular phylogeny of Candidula (Geomitridae) land snails inferred from mitochondrial and nuclear markers reveals the polyphyly of the genusAbstract Only
- 12From:PLoS ONE (Vol. 9, Issue 10) Peer-Reviewed
Landscape Genetics for the Empirical Assessment of Resistance Surfaces: The European Pine Marten (Martes martes) as a Target-Species of a Regional Ecological NetworkCoherent ecological networks (EN) composed of core areas linked by ecological corridors are being developed worldwide with the goal of promoting landscape connectivity and biodiversity conservation. However, empirical...
- 13From:Mammalian Biology (Vol. 79, Issue 4) Peer-Reviewed
Individual identification and distribution assessment of otters (Lutra lutra) through non-invasive genetic sampling: Recovery of an endangered species in the Basque Country (Northern Spain)Abstract Only
- 14From:Journal of Biogeography (Vol. 44, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 15From:Molecular Ecology (Vol. 24, Issue 20) Peer-Reviewed
Isolation by distance, resistance and/or clusters? Lessons learned from a forest-dwelling carnivore inhabiting a heterogeneous landscapeAbstract Only
- 16From:Journal of Biogeography (Vol. 42, Issue 10) Peer-Reviewed
Biogeography of the land snail genus Allognathus (Helicidae): middle Miocene colonization of the Balearic IslandsAbstract Only
- 17From:Ecological Research (Vol. 30, Issue 1) Peer-Reviewed
Distribution and habitat use by pine marten Martes martes in a riparian corridor crossing intensively cultivated lowlandsAbstract Only
- 18From:PLoS ONE (Vol. 10, Issue 7) Peer-Reviewed
Inferring Population Genetic Structure in Widely and Continuously Distributed Carnivores: The Stone Marten (Martes foina) as a Case StudyThe stone marten is a widely distributed mustelid in the Palaearctic region that exhibits variable habitat preferences in different parts of its range. The species is a Holocene immigrant from southwest Asia which,...
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it